Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NATE BERKUS @ TARGET





I HATE BLOGGER RIGHT NOW...SORRY FOR THE UNORGANIZED AND MESSY LOOKING  POST, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH BLOGGER AND IT IS MAKING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO WRITE A POST AT ALL - THE CURSOR LITERALLY HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN - I REALLY HOPE GOOGLE FIXES IT ASAP (sorry for my rant)



Nate Berkus' new home decor line has arrived at Target! I had been waiting what feels like so long till it was here, that I honestly completely forgot about it. I believe its been out a couple weeks and I've heard that some stores may be late in actually carrying the items. But I was up in Orono Maine this weekend a took a little trip to the Target in Bangor to see if they had the line in. And they did! So I took out my handy, but not great photograph resulting, IPhone and snapped some pics of my favorites...




































 

No comments:

Post a Comment